Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

October 29, 2023

Jenny Hurley - Winner

Hi Everybody,

 You will need to be patient with me for a while as something has happened to my computer and I seem to have lost all my work. All my videos have disappeared and I can't find the Movie Maker programme that I bought ages ago and so at the moment I am stuck and I do not know how to resolve the problem.  

I have tried to fix it but I get totally lost to say the least. I am very annoyed with my self and frustrated with the computer.

But I have done the draw for the fabulous Christmas pack offered on Friday which I am sure you will enjoy playing with. The name this week is

Jenny Hurley

Would you please send you postal address to
christina@card-making-magic.com
and I will get the pack in the post to you.
Please be sure to let me know that you have it safely.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

5 comments:

  1. Oh Christina I feel your pain!!! Hope you get sorted soon as your fans will get withdrawal symptoms with no videos. Good luck. Janet Boyne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Christina, I have emailed you.
    Good luck with your computer, hope it is all resolved soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah Christina, hope you are able to sort your computer, well done Jenny you have won a lovely magazine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you get sorted soon Christina and it doesn’t cause you too much stress.
    Joycex

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Jenny, enjoy the magazine.
    Oh I feel for you Christina, hope it get fixed soon. x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...