Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

October 16, 2023

Altenew Flowers

Hi Everybody,

This is a stamp set that I have used often in the past and it is the Whimsical Flowers  Stamp & Die set from Altenew.

I have had this a long time and I have teamed it with my on dies from the Rose Flourish die set.

I have also used the Simply Dots embossing folder for the background and the sentiment strip is from the Butterflies paper pack that was released  a little while ago.

So no matter what you have in your own stash it will all work well with something else, all you need to do is paly and experiment to see what you come up with.

And if you don't like the result then it is only card and paper and a little bit of ink. 

I no longer get the monthly kits from Altenew as the postage cost became far too high. But I have lots from the past that I can still use and make lovely cards with.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...