Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

October 08, 2023

Connie Griffin - Winner

 Hi Everybody,

Christmas is drawing ever nearer but the offering this week is a million miles away from that as it is beautiful flowers that you can make for yourself from the foam in the pack.
You are sure to have some fun making these blooms and here are lots of videos  on YouTube that will show you how to use the material to make the flowers.

So the name drawn at random to win this pack today is ...

Connie Griffin

so would you email me please with your postal address to
christina@card-making-magic.com
and I will get it in the post to you straight away, and please be sure to let me know when it has arrived with you.

I hope you enjoy laying with it and make lots of lovely flowers for your cards.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

2 comments:

  1. Well done Connie, enjoy making the flowers. Have a lovely weekend Christina, lovely sunshine today here. Love Anne Owens xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thanks so much I will email right away!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...