Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

October 15, 2023

Michele Coffey - Winner

 Hi Everybody,

What a gorgeous day it is here in the North West and a lovely day for walking, which of course Ruby will love. The beach is usually quiet at this time of year and Ruby a have a good run around. It's not very often we go down there and the tide is in and so it is always much too far away for her to go in the sea. And when she does I always bath her when we get home again.

So the draw for the Christmas Cheer die and stamp set has been done and this is well worth having to fill out your personal collections. The winner this week is

Michele Coffey

so would you please send me your postal address to 
christina@card-making-magic.com
and I will get it off to your straight away. The little glue bottle pin will be tucked inside the magazine for you.

I hope you will like it and please be sure to let me know that is with you safely.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

4 comments:

  1. Well done Michelle, it’s lovely here as well Christina, but it feels cold, enjoy your walk with Ruby. Love Anne Owens x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many thanks & am thrilled that my name was chosen. Might kick start my Christmas crafting.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Michele Coffee, on winning the Friday Freebie, but especially for getting one of Christina's decorated glue bottle pin. You are so lucky!
    Christina, the weather here in Florida is great too. It's down to the 60s at night which is just about perfect. I just wish it wouldn't get much..maybe below freezing for 2 or 3 days just to get rid of bugs. I hope Ruby had a happy day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Michele !! Happy crafting. Maria xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...