Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

October 01, 2023

Winifred Kennedy - Winner

Hi Everybody,

Well it's a bit wet and windy here today but it's not that cold so Ruby and I will be out later for a short walk. Probably just to the park so she can have a sniff about.

I have done the draw already for the Sent With Love stamp and die set that came with
Simply Cards & Papercraft
and somebody will get a really pretty gift this week. So whose name is it ???

The winner is 

Winifred Kennedy

wold you please email me your postal address to 
christina@card-making-magic.com
and I will get it sent off to you straight away.

Please be sure to let me know that you have it safely and I hope you enjoy playing with it.

The little pin will be tucked inside the magazine pages so be sure to look for that too.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...