Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

October 17, 2023

Monogrammed Cards

Hi Everybody,

I have covered monochrome cards in the past where they have been just one colour for the whole card, but today I am sharing monogrammed cards using just one letter.

This one is for my eldest daughter Amanda and the other is for my youngest daughter Victoria. And I thought it was an excellent way to use  those Alphabet dies on smaller cards.

I am really pleased with the result and I am sure your recipient would be too.

I have used the solid letters and then covered them with the filigree overlays to give a lovely delicate feel to the letter.

 

You can use any flowers, leaves or shape to the background that you have in your own stash.

And the same with the embossing folders, just use any that you have. 

If you wanted to make a larger card and you also have the lower case alphabets then you can spell out the complete name

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx
 


7 comments:

  1. Hi Christina
    Two absolutely lovely cards. Your daughters will love them.
    It has gone cold but we don't normally putting any heating on until later, however we have visitors who are sleeping in the lounge and who complained so to keep the peace we have put it on low :) Happy crafting x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are really lovely.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two lovely cards Christina. I’m sure your daughters will love them
    Joyce x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Christina, love the colours. Love Anne Owens x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Morning Christina. At last we are home from our extended holiday to my very favourite place ever. And again it didn't disappoint. The only thing is the wifi is not very good so it's a waste of time trying to comment on my favourite craft sites.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry pushed the wrong button. Anyway we are back.
    I love these cards Christina and I am sure you girls will too. Will have to look into the filigree letters I have the numbers already. Thankyou Christina. Sending hugs 🤗 and best wishes to everyone who needs them today. Please stay safe and well 🙏
    Kind regards Ann Toppcards in Leeds.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...