Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

January 18, 2017

Honey Bee Haven Collection

Hi Everybody,

Today I would like to share with you a brand new collection from Apple Blossom called the  Honey Bee Haven  
 This collection can be bought as one set and used all together to create really pretty card and it is now available to buy from Craft Stash 

To show this collection off to its best I have not one but FOUR new videos that you can view which will highlight each part individually

The first video features the Hexi Die  and I have used this to create this bright and colourful card using the waste pieces.

Keep the positive piece for the next card and the video is Hexi Effect 

I also used the stamp to add the pattern to the hexi shapes.

Here I have used the positive piece so in effect we get two cards from one cut but the background is embossed with the HoneyBee Folder

I also used the Beehive Buddies on this card too and the video is named  Honeycomb Aperture
And here are those Beehive Buddies on a complete card and I really enjoyed working with this whole set

The video is called Busy Bees

And last but not least we have the Hexi die made into a stamp to add to the background with the rest of the Honey Bee Stamp Set used to create the rest of the scene

The video showing the making of this card is named Honeycomb Stamp

I hope you will enjoy the videos and not mind the croaky voice too much as these were filmed while I had my chest infection

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

7 comments:

  1. Wow, you sure have been busy with this set of dies and stamps, lovely cards you have produced. When I get some time I will pop over and see the videos you have made....thank you Christina....luv Ursula xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the videos and the cards are stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bees.
    The hive is great.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All lovely creative designs, Christina!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards with this wonderful die...tfs

    ReplyDelete
  6. What different effects you have made with this die and the busy bees. Beautiful cards.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Christina, don't know how I missed this blog must have been talking too much and forgot. These are fabulous little cards.
    Nancyd xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...