Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

January 07, 2017

FF Card Winner ...

Hi Everybody,

Today I have another winner to announce and this is for the Friday Freebie card from yesterday. The draw has been done good and early today so that I have a free afternoon. I have lots to do and it is raining here so not quite so nice to take Ruby to the beach 

The name chosen at random for this first card of 2017 is you ...

Riekie

if you could send me your postal address please to
christina@card-making-magic.com
the card will be on its way to you.

You have 72 hours in which to claim it and I hope you will like it when it arrives with you.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations Riekie on winning such a lovely card..
    Love Val in Spain xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Riekie... enjoy!

    Enjoy your weekend Christina

    June x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Riekie....weather not good all over I think Christina....hope you manage to get out....luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Riekie! Enjoy your gift!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Riekie! Cherokee Rose doesn't like to go out in the rain. The cold weather she enjoys, but not that rain.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...