Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

January 28, 2017

Card Winner ...

Hi Everybody,

Late post today as I was busy this morning taking my daughter to collect her new car and she is one happy girl. I took Ruby with me of course and we had a lovely ride out, and she is so good in a car.
She has a story to tell you tomorrow so I hope you will join me again then.

Anyway on to the winner of the pink chalk card. The name drawn this week is you

Linda Batson
So if you could email me please
christina@card-making-magic.com
I will get the card in the post to you straight away

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx


9 comments:

  1. Congrats Linda! Yay You and a Big Happy Dance. I know you will enjoy and treasure your Beautiful Christina Card for a long time.

    Good Morning Christina :) With 2 1/5 feet of snow on the ground, I'm looking forward to watching a little golf on the telly today. Can't wait to hear from Ruby tomorrow! Enjoy your day Dear Lady. Big Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done and congrats to Linda enjoy your beautiful card xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky lady! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Lina, how lucky you are, this is a real stunner of a card!
    Hugs,
    Karen xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love to hear what Ruby is up too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to Linda... enjoy!

    Looking forward to tomorrow's post Christina

    June x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...