Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

January 21, 2017

Die Cutting Essentials 20

Hi Everybody,

Another fantastic freebie is on offer with this months Die Cutting Essentials and the video to show you the gift is called Butterfly Wishes

The gift consists of two dies  ... a fligree butterfly and the solid layer that can be used with the filigree or create a stand alone shape but both look good used independently

There is also a stamp set that can be used to compliment your design and there are lots of ways to use them. Stamp the butterfly and then use the die to cut it out

In the video I have tried to show you some variations that you may like to try but I am sure that you will come up with many more once you start to play

Here I have stamped and water coloured the butterfly and then once I have cut it out I have curved the wings and added them to my card front.

The sentiment is die cut that is available from Craft Stash

Todays video makes ten that I have added this week and I really hope you have enjoyed them all,

If you left your comment on YouTube then thank you so much it is much appreciated.

In the magazine you will find some more of my ideas an page 25 featuring the Tropical Blooms stamp set that I videoed a little while ago. 

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

18 comments:

  1. Two great cards & no waste-perfect! Watched the video last night-it was really informative.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christina, you are a star, so many videos this week, I just love this one with the butterflies but all have bee very inspiring so a big Well Done!!! to you, thanks for sharing xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards, Christina!
    Thank you so much for good tips in the video!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning Christina, gorgeous cards today need to get my earphones to watch video forgot to bring them down this morning will check it out when I go get them.
    Nancyd xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some lovely ideas with the butterfly Christina .
    Elaine HX

    ReplyDelete
  6. More beautiful cards, might just get this one as I just love butterflies and you have shown some great ideas on the videos...thank you Christina...luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards....I saw the videos and your cards turned out really nice....tfs

    ReplyDelete
  8. I so wish that this was available in the US!!! Lovely cards and the butterfly die ROCKS!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Christina
    Lovely cad using the freebie butterfly. Must look out for that one.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the thinking of you card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful and versatile butterfly set!!! Your cards are gorgeous!!!
    Paper Hugs,
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely cards, I really like the way the sentiment fits on the butterfly.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great cards and love the Freebies with the magazine. Must try and get this.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Christina, you are very creative, love your cards.
    Rene from OZ x

    ReplyDelete
  15. What an array of ideas for butterfly cards. My mind is aching, in a good way:-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. very pretty cards. Watched the videos and they were great, have not watched the ones today.Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very lovely cards Christina! The butterflies are lovely & you done a great job on making them into beautiful cards.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the butterflies and that you used the negative space. Couldn't pick a favorite if I had to! They're all fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...