Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

January 26, 2017

New Collection from Craft Stash

Hi Everybody,

Today sees the launch of more new dies from Craft Stash and this is the Daisy Chain Collection. I have four new videos showing how I have used this set and they are all ready for you to view.

The first one is to create a background with the stamp set

I have used a favourite trick of muting the background with parchment for a subtle look

The video is Daisy Stamped Background  and will show you how I made this card.

This circular card is created with the dies cutting white card and some colour added for effect.

I love the sentiment on this and it is part of the stamp set .."Goodbye Tension - Hello Pension " a good one to send to many of your retiring friends

For this card I have used the Daisy Chain Border   which gives a really pretty look to the edges of the card.

I have used the glitter card that I featured in a video a few weeks ago and it is available from Craft Stash

And with this card I used the embossing folder to create a Letterpress look for the background to my card

Altogether this is really versatile collection and you will be bale to make so many different looks for any occasion.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

20 comments:

  1. THANKS CHRISTINA, I HAVE JUST WATCHED THE VIDEOS AND LOOVE THESE CARDS, LYN XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards & great videos-watched 3 so far.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards, Christina!
    This new collection seems great :))
    Thanks for the videos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty cards Christina ,love the Daisy chain border .
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Morning Christina, beautiful cards having trouble with Internet this morning but will try and watch video.
    Nancy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are all beautiful but the Circle Daisy Stamped Background card speaks to my soul! Absolutely gorgeous! Somebody is going to be so honored that they have received such a lovely creation!!!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the videos and the card ideas are wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful cards as always...thank you for the videos

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty cards once again, lots of different ideas ; the explanations on the videos are very precise and clear, so easy to follow for those of us who aren't quite the expert.. thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful cards Christina- another "must have" set. Great videos xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Christina

    Lovely selection of cards as well as the very informative video tutorials, thank you

    June x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi, Christina,
    Loved all the videos, your card creations were right on the button as usual. I love the new collection, I'm a bit of a sucker for flowers :)
    Bejay xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Christina
    Just watched your videos and all the cards are beautiful. I think this is definitely a set for the wish list
    Best wishes
    Jenny C xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very pretty cards with some new beautiful dies....luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good Afternoon Christina- these cards are very lovely. I like the daisy items very much as well. As always you made them quit lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely cards Christina. Thank for these and the very good video.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm loving the daisies, so fresh and ready for spring.

    ReplyDelete
  18. All so gorgeous thank you. Will watch videos. Diana x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful and elegant card as always. I love your creations

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...