Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

January 20, 2017

Simply Cards & Papercrafts 159

Hi Everybody,

The gift this month with my favorite magazine  is really useful and can help you to make some really pretty cards.

The video to show this set is called  SC&P 159 - Time for tea  and I have had some fun working with this stamp and the teacup die.
There are so many ways that this can be used for you to change things up with every card that you make.

In the stamp set there is a bird, flowers, a macaroon and a little teabag that you can add tiny sentiments too There are lots of other sentiments that you can create your own greeting with

The flowers can be used in either the tea pot or ta cup and the little bird perched on either as well and the tea cups can be stacked together as you wish

The video will give you some ideas that you may like to try and I hope you enjoy the ideas and the video
This little card is very soft and gentle and I really liked the finished effect.

I stamped the flowers in Antique Linen Distress Inks and then used the palest pencils in peach and light browns, pale sage green and a really pale pink to get the look

I splattered the card with another pale colour and wrapped the peach ribbon around the layers

I cut a circle of parchment and stamped and heat embossed the sentiment

The sequins add that little extra to the card and I perched the bird onto the parchment circle with foam pads underneath the raise it up

So because of all the video releases  there is no Friday Freebie card give away for this week  ...  but it will be back soon 

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx



22 comments:

  1. I really like each of your cards on the video and here on your blog. This stamp and die set is really sweet and a bit unique. I have some pictures of a tea part with my Granddaughter, myself and her great grandma that I would like to scrapbook. This set will create perfect embellishments! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. More sweet cards from you, love the teacups! Off shopping to buy me a magazine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card & love the video. Looking forward to receiving my copy of S,C&P to try these out.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards Christina, love how you have stacked the tea cups. No problem about the Friday Freebie we all had a treat with your Video's ,fantastic viewing .
    Take care
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning Christina

    A gorgeous display of very pretty cards and the two for Mother's Day are ideal

    I've now to watch the video. Thank you for sharing

    June x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Morning Christina, three fabulous cards it does look a very handy die.
    Nancyd xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are stunning, thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely cards!
    "Time for tea" seems like a pretty and versatile set :))
    Happy weekend to you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good Morning Christina :) Really sweet cards! Thank you for all the wonderful videos and inspiration this week! OMG are we spoiled! Loved each and every one of them. Enjoy your day Dear Lady. Big Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Christina
    Thanks for the brilliant ideas. Love your cards. Can't wait for my mag to arrive to have a go
    Best wishes
    Jenny C xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the way you stack the tea-cups. Neat idea. Really like your colour choices. Very pretty cards.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful cards Christina...thank you for sharing such great looking cards this week.....hugs

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just finished making 125 teacups for favors for a High Tea.
    Also made 20 table number designations so I'm happy to
    see more ideas for tea cups. The High Tea is an annual
    party so I'll be doing this again next year probably. I'll be watching for ideas. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi, Christina,
    I love all the cards you've made. Sadly I've had to cancel my magazine subscriptions as I've started subscribing to Craft Box every month so watching your videos and reading your blog help me decide if I need to rush down to Smiths any month to pick up a mag😊
    Bejay xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Some very pretty cards Christina....luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful cards Christina and thank you for the excellent video. Must look out for this magazine.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Christina
    Another stunner today. Look forward to viewing the video. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love all those ideas which make for beautiful cards

    ReplyDelete
  19. Christina- these are all very beautiful cards. You are such a creative person! I just enjoy looking at all your lovely cards. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely cards, I especially like the first one. Thanks for sharing. Dianne

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...