Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

January 14, 2017

Two Winners ...

Hi Everybody,

After a  really busy day I have just got round to adding the names of the FF winners who will each get a pack of the Birthday Cards from yesterday.  So my apologies for being so late but here are the names ...

Anne McCahill
Di
would you please email me  your postal address to
christina@card-making-magic.com
and the packs will be on their way to you.

You have 72 hours in which to claim the prize and I hope that you will like it when it arrives with you.

On another note ... the card from last week that was won by Riekie has not been claimed nor has the lovely prize from the Seasons Giving Blog Hop on the 1st January won by Chris Handy. So sorry ladies but you have both lost out but both  "Giveaways"  will be offered to someone else at a later date.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

13 comments:

  1. Why do people enter giveaways and not claim them, never understand....their loss....luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations girls on your win.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can never understand why somebody would enter a contest and not bother to go back to see if they have won! It boggles my little pea brain! LOL I will keep my fingers crossed for the Season's Giving Blog Hop prize since they didn't claim it!
    Congratulations to the two winners from today! Enjoy your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done to the winners of these beautiful cards.
    Anne Owens xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh Thank You Christina, I am absolutely delighted to have won a pack of your lovely cards .. I shall enjoy ! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats to the winners, wonder why people waste your time entering then not claim their lovely prize

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations to both winners!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations to Anne and Di... enjoy!

    Such a pity the other prizes have not been claimed! I can't understand why

    June x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations to Anne and Di you lucky Ladies , enjoy !.
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  10. The flip side to this is the people who say they will post a winner on a certain date - and it might be weeks before they
    finally pick a winner. You go and visit their page every day - hoping to see your name - and it might be the original post (some of the Seasons of Giving sites are still showing that post and nothing since). I know people get busy or something unforeseen happens but it's still hard to be patient. thanks for letting me vent.

    ReplyDelete
  11. congratulations guys. my beautiful tag arrived today Christina. it is soooo pretty. i love it. don't understand anyone not claiming your beautiful cards.thanks so much. hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Enjoy Anne and Di, I will still keep fingers and toes crossed and hope. Thank you Christina.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...