Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

January 08, 2017

Express Yourself - Make It Personal

Hi Everybody,

A little while ago I was sent a variety of handmade stickers by a small paper crafting company asking me to try out their products and see what I think. 
So this week I have been busy making up some samples of clean and simple cards that will show off the stickers and how easy they are to use.
There is a vast selection for you to choose from for every occasion and the company is called  .... Express Yourself - Make It Personal
Here are a few of the cards that I have made quite quickly using the stickers

These have just been added to a script layer on my white base card

This is using the Macaroons and Teacups for my Birthday card 

For this next card I have simply used the  Summer Flowers 

I have added them to my embossed panel  and used one of the Especially For You  stickers from another pack

Add in some enamel dots and add the whole topper to the base card for a quick and easy card.

The butterfly is one I cut from the pack that is shown in the next card.

There are three sets of 3 Butterflies in this multi pack and on this card I have used two complete stickers for the front of the card.

The third set I have cut up and one single one is placed on the edge of the sentiment and  another is used on the card above

Quick easy and very effective cards and the stickers will work really well on scrapbook pages too.

The Happy Birthday is part of the Mini Captions 

This multi pack is Cake With Candles  and the Numbers are glitter stickers and the ones I used are silver

So I hope you have enjoyed the few ideas for cards that I have shown you here

The links to the products I have used have also been added.

They are an inexpensive way to add that extra touch to any of your projects and I hope you will pop over to their website and see for your self.

And while you are there have a look at their blog post in which they have added me as one of their top five favorites   Express Yourself MIP  and I am very honoured to be featured

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

19 comments:

  1. Amazing what can be done with stickers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Christina, these are great and quick little cards for any last minute ones we have forgot, they are handy to have in your stash off to check them out.
    Nancyd xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So handy for making a quick card Christine , well done to your card winner yesterday.
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cards, great way of making quick cards.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  5. These cards are really pretty Christina I will pop over and have a look.
    Anne Owens x

    ReplyDelete
  6. With the all of the lovely dies and card designs available now its easy to forget how I first started card making- using stickers. Its a lovely way to make cards easily and quickly. Thanks for the reminder xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good Morning Christina :) Really sweet cards using stickers this morning! Love it! Enjoy your day. Big Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really sweet cards today! Using stickers is a great time saver! I need to pull out some I've had a long time and give this a try.

    ReplyDelete
  9. pretty cards Christina. the stickers look awesome. a good way to make a quick card when you need one and they look terrific. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really like these stickers. Great for making a card in a rush.
    Love Val in Spain xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I started out using craft stickers. Time to revisit them.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi, Christina,
    It's so unusual to see you making cards with stickers, so different from what we are used to seeing on your blog. Theses look nothing like the stickers I started with and you've created some beautiful cards. I can't wait to visit their website and blog. Thanks for bringing then to our attention.
    Bejay xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well done Christina.....I also use stickers now and then on my cards.....tfs

    ReplyDelete
  14. Really lovely stickers, great to have on hand for one of those last minute card momments

    ReplyDelete
  15. These look good. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Pretty cards Christina and ideal for a quick card too!

    June x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely dads Christina but not or me thanks...but here are hose who would fin them useful....luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Stickers are so quick and easy when making cards for children. Cute too.
    Love the samples you've inspired us with. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very pretty. I have used a some ready make decorations to compliment my cards. I have never tried to use mainly stickers on my cards, I think do to the lack of supplies in my area. Dianne

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...