Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

January 18, 2017

Water Colour Wednesday - Moon Monsters !!

Hi Everybody,

I had fun creating this bright card using Gansai Tambi watercolours and a stamp set that I bought from a craft show last year.

It is from Woodware and is called  "The Blimps" and there are three different creatures in the set.

So for the card I created the background with Faded Jeans Distress Inks and then spritzed it with water to create the sky.

The bottom part of the card is grey for the moon that they are standing on

The sentiment stamp is from a free set that I showed you in a video is called  Up In The Air

The world is a die cut from Spellbinders World View  and I simply added that with foam pads underneath.

Stamping the images, colouring them and then cutting allowed me to add more foam pads under them to raise them up

And I added Glossy Accents to the eyes for effect.

I really like this card and I think it is one that children will love as a birthday card

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

16 comments:

  1. Great card, perfect for children.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous children's card Christina.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning Christina

    I smiled when I saw this very cute card. Any youngster would love it. I really like the sentiment, the world die and the 'Blimps'

    June x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning Christina, this is a fabulous card for all the little darlings in our lives, my great grandchildren would love this.
    Nancyd xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card -
    any child or childish person would love it :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely fun card ,love how you spritzed your background Christina, great work.
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Christina
    Cute little card. Love it
    Best wishes
    Jenny c xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a really cute card for kids xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card for my grandsons - they love anything with monsters !!! Many thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Christina
    Lovely card for boys. Or a monster fan and I assume there are quite a few.

    ReplyDelete
  11. they are so wonky they are cute.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. My grandson would love this card. So playful and imaginative.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute card Christina and lovely for children. Must look for this stamp. Would be very useful. Thank you for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  14. The young people are really into these little critters. Very appropriate for the grandchildren, well done.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I think lots of boys would like vet this playful card! That is very cute!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...