Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

July 12, 2017

Apple Blossom Kit

Hi Everybody,

This is a new kit from Craft Stash and it features Apple Blossom.

It comes in kit form with a magazine and there are Dies, Stamps, an Embossing Folder and a Stencil and some lovely papers to help you complete the look

The style  is called the Bendi Card  and the video will show you how I created this with very little measuring.
I know there are several ways to get this shape but some of them can be a little confusing.

So I thought I would simplify the design to help those that are new to cardmaking

For the picket fence I used a small die that was a magazine freebie I showed you a few weeks ago





These gifts with a magazine subscription always come in useful for  future designs and are an excellent way to build up your "stash"

On some of the cards I used the papers from the paper pack and on others I used Distress Inks and blending sponges.

But they were all fun to make and didn't take that long with the simplified version.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

12 comments:

  1. Morning Christina, two fab. Little cards off to see the video now.
    Nancyd xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cards Christina you make such lovely projects exspained brilliantly
    Thank you love June horrocks xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Christina,
    Back after a few days in UK.
    I love these Bendi cards. What a great idea. Will defo be having a go at these.
    Love Val in Spain xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two lovely cards, I'll be trying this technique out now myself.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have made bendi cards and they are always fun to make. Your tutorial is certainly going to be welcome. Its good that they fold flat for posting. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Christina,

    Two lovey samples today.Love the Bendi cards.Off to see the video now.
    Hugs
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute cards Christina and an informative video too

    Thank you for sharing

    June

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great cards, thanks you Christina. I love making bendi cards so must watch the video.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the video and it is the first time I hear about bendi cards. They are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Christina,
    This is great - time to watch the video I think!!
    Maureen x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good afternoon Christina- These two cards are very cute! Thank you for sharing them with us.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the idea Christina. Lovely cards xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...