Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

July 30, 2017

Fridays Winner !!

Hi Everybody,

Could somebody tell me please where Saturday has gone???? Because it seems to have just passed me by in a blur.  I have been really busy all day and before I knew it, it was tea time. So my apologies at posting so late with the winner of the Shabby Chic card from Friday.  But a name has now been chosen at random and the winner is you ...

Mavis L 

Would you email me please at
christina@card-making-magic.com
with your postal address and the card will be on its way to you.

I hope you will like it when it arrives and please let me know that you have it safely.

More tomorrow...

Hugs xx

10 comments:

  1. Congratulations Mavis L, well done enjoy your beautiful card. It's not just Saturday that's disappears Christina where did all the months go Tuesday will be August its a true saying the older you get the quicker time goes.
    Nancyd xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Maria. You'vewon a beautiful card.
    Love Val in Spain xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to Mavis.
    Enjoy your day Christina.
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Mavis.
    Maureen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Mavis. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yahoo Mavis. A card to cherish. Side note--- all 66 years I have lived in Southern Oregon it has at times been 108°F ( 42.222 celsius) however this week looking at 115° F 46.111 Celsius. Thankful we don't have the humidity of the east coast. Still will be hot!!!!😫

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...