Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

July 22, 2017

Card Winner

Hi Everybody,

Another lovely day here in the North West and I have lots to do today so I got up early to get everything done. The first thing was to get the draw for yesterdays Shabby Chic card completed and the name chosen is you ...

Lin 
Would you email me your postal address please to
christina@card-making-magic.com
and the card will be in the post to you straight away

I hope you will like it when it arrives with you

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx


10 comments:

  1. I love all your cads Christina. You give me lots of inspiration.Thank you.
    Comgratulations Lin, you will love it.
    Dorothy.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Lin enjoy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Lin, you will love Christina's card.
    Maureen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done on winning this beautiful card Lin.
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done to the lucky winner enjoy your gift xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Lin.You'll love that card.
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...