Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

July 27, 2017

New Pretty Quick Dies ...

Hi Everybody,

I have been really busy this week with some of the newest dies from Craft Stash. These are part of their Pretty Quick range and these will be on sale TOMORROW on the Craft Stash website.

But these videos will give you a preview of what there is and some ideas of what you can do with them.  I am showing you one card from each collection.

The first one is this Pretty Quick Stained Glass Robin   and in the video I have given you several ideas that you may like to try.

This one is my favorite and I simply used the die cut, done in gold card, as it is and added it to some white card with a Distress Ink effect added

I then coloured behind the Robin with alcohol markers and then added another gold die cut over the top.
For the video  Pretty Quick Stained Glass Wise Men   I used the die cut as a stencil to create a soft pastel card.

But the card shown here is how to keep them simple and easy to make .. no techniques just gold die cuts and white card for an elegant look to your Christmas card

This was the one I created from making a stamp with the die
with the Pretty Quick Stained Glass Candle

This is a soft water colour and I really liked this one once it was done.

I shall keep this one to send to someone over the Christmas period

And last but not least for this card I  used the
 Pretty Quick Stained Glass Angel  to create this card with a stencilled background

So there you have four videos to view and the dies will be on sale tomorrow .. Friday ... with Craft Stash

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx


17 comments:

  1. Morning Christina, these are absolutely gorgeous cards and I think they would be good for batch making at a busy time.
    Nancyd xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely collection of dies and the samples are lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all your cards. Will watch the videos this evening after work.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning Christina.
    Four lovely cards today, I too think the candle one is particularly lovely and who does not like Robins and Angels on their Chrstmas cards.
    Will watch the videos later, as getting ready to go to my Craft club. Thank you for sharing.
    Dorothy.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty cards and four informative videos too Christina

    Thank you for sharing

    June

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards Christina.
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just beautiful Christina love them all
    Thank you
    Love June horrocks xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous cards, Christina!
    These new dies are wonderful :))

    ReplyDelete
  9. What great ideas - love your cards, Christina and to have a video instruction too, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely cards Christina, interesting collection of dies...luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Christina,
    Lovely Christmas cards and I'll watch the videos when I've done my ironing!!! I know which I'd rather be doing first ha ha.
    Maureen x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Christina,

    Beautiful dies and cards. Love all of them.Thank you for sharing.
    I go on vacation tomorrow so I will post my comments when I will be back.
    Wish you all to be healthy and happy
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great way of using those dies. It makes beautiful cards

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely selection of cards Christina. X

    ReplyDelete
  15. gorgeous, thank youl Diana

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...