Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

July 26, 2017

Papercraft Essentials 149 - Cottage Garden

Hi Everybody,

This months Papercraft Essentials magazine will be on sale tomorrow and with it there is a really pretty die and stamp set.

With the gift I have tried to show you some ideas that you may like to try and all are relatively easy to re create.

Having a floral background and adding a sentiment is one of the easiest ways to make a quick card and it is something I like to do with any of the floral stamps in my collection

Keep them altogether and then whenever you need to make a quick card you will have a ready made background all done and waiting

This is the video link that you may like to click to see some of the ideas I have had with this gift 
    Papercraft Essentials 149 Cottage Garden 

And if you have more time then maybe you would like to try this idea with some buttons.

I bought them from the £££ shop and I added them to a heart shape with a hot glue and then onto a Scalloped heart with foam pads


Then everything was added to a Distress Oxide panel and the floral stamp from the collection used to add more detail to the background

I really liked this card as it is different from my usual style. 
But I do like to mix thinks up a little every so often then I don't get bored

Hope you like and enjoy the video

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx


18 comments:

  1. You create such fun and pretty backgroundsure for your cards! Great tutorial video too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting cards. Love the video and all the cards presented.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Christina, two fab cards I love buttons I use them a lot on men's cards when pearls and bling is not appropriate.
    Nancyd xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards & video-thanks for the inspiration.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards Christina.
    Take Care
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the two very different cards Christina.
    Love the use of button. So bright and cheerful.
    Love Val in Spain xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these cards Christina the buttons are fab thank you
    Love June horrocks xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful. Thanks so much for sharing all these ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Christina,
    Great cards and video, thank you.
    Maureen x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Christina
    Like both the cards but have to say the first one is my favourite. Will watch the video later
    Best wishes
    Jenny C xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. gorgeous, thank you Diana

    ReplyDelete
  12. You make this look so easy so I'm going to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi, Christina,
    What pretty cards you've shown us today. I think I'm in love with the button heart though :). |Haven't had a chance to watch the vid yet so I'm off to You Tube now :)
    Bejay xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pretty cards and good video Christina

    June

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely cards for inspiration Christina. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you for the video. Love both cards. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Christina,
    So different but still beautiful.Love the background on both cards. Great video as always.Thanks
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...