Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

July 03, 2017

Oh! Hello ...

Hi Everybody,

This fun card was made a while ago and uses one of the magazine freebies from 2016.

I took my inspiration for this design from my friend Christine Smith over at Crafti Potential as she has some of the most fabulous fun cards that are easy to make

I made it into a shaker card and added sequins and glitter to the jar and it made a novel birthday card to send to male or female and any age group

The Hello has had Glossy Accents added to give it that shine to the two tone look

It is a 5x7 card but the jar would fit onto a smaller design if you preferred

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx




22 comments:

  1. Morning Christina, this is a fun card must go check Christine's blog.
    Nancyd xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card, love it.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card Christina I know lots of peeps who would love this card
    Love June horrocks xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the card Christina :D :D and I really like the colour scheme too :D Christine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea, love this card .
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good morning Christina
    What a lovely card you have offered to us today as well as a birthday card this would make a fun get well card too!
    Margaret xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a lovely card!
    Love the design :))

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Christina
    Really good fun card. I'm quite into shaker cards now I've mastered how to do them
    Best wishes
    Jenny C xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun card! Live it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Christina,
    Love this card, it's so clever.
    Maureen xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely shaker card Christina and look fun to make.
    Love Val in Spain xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Christina
    I love the card today. What a brilliant idea.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card. Love craftypotential.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi, Christina,
    Wow, what a fun card, I love it! I'm not too good at shaker cards but I think I'd love to try one like this, the mason jar is so cool. Thanks for sharing with us.
    Bejay xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. your card its just so fun! you are so talented.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Christina,
    I love shaker cards and I love this one as well.Thank you for the inspiration.
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like it - very much. Dianax

    ReplyDelete
  18. Many Congratulations to Vickie on graduating with a Masters degree! Many Congratulations to her very proud parents!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...