Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

July 05, 2017

Die Cutting Essentials 26 (DCE26)

Hi Everybody,

This months Die Cutting essentials will be on sale tomorrow and with it is the gift named Happy Days.

It consists of three dies and nine stamps that can be mixed and matched in many ways to create various sentiments for you.

For this card I have used Tropical colours to create a bright and sunny card.

I have simply used the dies cuts and stacked them onto the front of my card with foam pads to give a layered look to the bloom

For this card I have  used water colours to change the flowers and cut the card even more and layered them in a more random way 

The Happy word is one of the dies in the pack so that has been cut several times and stacked together to give a more solid word

The video to show you more ideas and how I created another card is ...


and I hope you will sit and relax for a little while to view it.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

15 comments:

  1. Great cards & a very informative video.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh-oh, I've been looking for some dies like that for ages. I keep telling myself "No more mags" but I'm going to have to get this. Your samples are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Christina, two very pretty cards of to watch video for more inspiration.
    Nancyd xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These cards are sweet. Such lovely flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two fabulous cards with these lovely dies

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the cards Christina the flowers are so pretty thank you
    Love June horrocks cccccc

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Christina,
    I've enjoyed the video and the freebies look very good.
    Maureen xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these 2 cards Christina and lovely stamps and dies. I'm in UK this weekend so definitely a magazine for me to buy.
    Love Val in Spain xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Christina
    Love both the cards but my favourite has to be the pink flowers one. Will watch the video later
    Best wishes
    Jenny C xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the video, Christina. Love what you have created.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Christina,
    Stunning cards this morning. Love these summer, happy colors. I will watch the video later. Thanks for sharing and for the inspiration.
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  12. A pretty array of cards Christina and an informative video. I especially love the second card on today's post :)

    June

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful Cards, Christina and I loved the video. I do love the results you get with your brusho powders, fantastic!
    Bejay xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great video with beautiful cards

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Christina
    Two lovely cards today. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...