Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

October 01, 2018

Bright and Cheerful Year Ahead ...

Hi Everybody,

This card is a million miles away from the traditional colour way for Christmas, but it is one I would be happy to sit on my mantelpiece over the holiday season.

The aperture in the front  is created with the Christmas Tree Die Set from Card Making Magic 

 The background to the tree is the Holly Panel Die and I have coloured it with Copics before adding it into the opening and layering it over white glitter card

The  Card Making Magic Collection is available at Craft Stash and there is a whole lot for you to choose from.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

7 comments:

  1. Lovely card today, great colours.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Christmas card today - beautiful and elegant design, and so great when using untraditional colours :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card Christina it’s lovely the colours are very pretty it may be different but I bet the person who receives it will be over the moon I know I would
    Thank you love june horrocks xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A bit different, but just like your usual impact a beautiful card. Thank you. Diana xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree, it would sit happily on my mantle too. I LOVE it Christina.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card Christina. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...