Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

October 30, 2018

Glitter Snowflakes

Hi Everybody,

Today's card is created with some of the Glitter Card that is available at Craft Stash  and it is easy to cut with the snowflake dies.

I have used a selection of dies from Spellbinders to make my design in suitable colours and then stacked them all together for effect

I created the background with greetings from my Christmas Collection of stamps and then added in some stamped snowflakes also.

This was easy to make and tomorrow I am going to do the video of how I made them but I will be using Gilding Flakes instead of Glitter Card.

So I hope you will pop back and see the video when I add it to the Blog on Thursday. And I hope you enjoy it if you view 

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

13 comments:

  1. So pretty and I am looking forward to seeing them made with my favourite - gilding flakes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love snowflake cards very pretty Christina
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card has the Christina flair we all love
    Looking forward to the video

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Christina. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Christina,
    It's a lovely, unusual and very pretty Christmas card today.
    Maureen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty. Will watch out for your video on Thursday Christina.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful, thank you. Diana xxx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...