Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

October 22, 2018

Enjoy Your Day ...

Hi Everybody,

Butterflies are always a firm favourite with card makers and I love to add them to my projects too.

This cards is created with items from my own collections  and they are listed at the bottom of the page

All are available from Craft Stash and the butterflies them selves are stamped with Distress Ink onto Vellum in a soft Shaded Lilac

The Distress Ink stays wet for some time on the Vellum to give you the chance to add the embossing powder and heat set it. 

Make sure that you get the heat tool really hot and bring it to the Vellum in short bursts so as not to burn or warp it in the process

With the pearl flourishes cut them into smaller pieces so that you can add them without getting tangled up ... and you only need small swirls for the butterfly trails any way

The result is a very delicate card and I was happy with the result at the end, and it made a very pretty birthday card for a friend

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

19 comments:

  1. Lovely card today, very pretty.

    Congrats to both winners.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vellum makes delicate butterflys- very pretty card xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Stunning card Christina, your friend is one lucky lady.
    Faith

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Christina - I have a large butterfly stamp that I haven't used for a while so I must hunt it out !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Christina,
    This is a beautiful card today. Sorry I've been missing, been away with friends for a break.
    Maureen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the card Christina very pretty thank you
    Love June horrocks cxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bravo ! Votre carte est vraiment très belle! J'aime beaucoup ces papillons!

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is beautiful. love the color choice.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Christina.Love. Beautiful card love c the vellum butterflies.Mavis L

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely gorgeous Christina. I love butterflies. Hugs from Canada đŸ‡¨đŸ‡¦

    ReplyDelete
  11. Perfect card for today when I celebrate my b-day!Thank you, Christina.

    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card Christina. Love your vellum butterflies. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Quite beautiful, Christina. I love the soft colors.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...