Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

October 20, 2018

Card &Gift Winners ...

Hi Everybody,

Late start for me today but I have had a really good week. And next week is set to be even busier with videos, cards and some new designs that will be with you soon. I really enjoyed the workshop that I did last Wednesday and Steven has left me a message on the blog post to say he enjoyed the day too despite being called Pete .... and I even spelled his name wrong in the process !!

I will try not to spell these names wrong for today's winners that have been drawn from the hat this morning. You are going to get the really pretty die set from
Card Making Magic 

The names to day are ....
Anniek Dunn
and 
Isabel Guntar
please can you email me your postal address and the gifts will be on their way to you.
I hope you will enjoy them and please let me know that you have them safely.
You have 72 hours to claim the prize.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Anniek and Isabel, you'll enjoy using these as I have them and they are great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations ladies! Looking forward to next week''s cards and videos!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...