Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

October 08, 2018

Time For Tea ...

Hi Everybody,

These pretty cards are created with some of the new Coffee/Tea dies from Spellbinders and they make quick and easy cards.

Perfect if you wanted to invite friends round for a coffee morning or a lovely afternoon tea

The sentiment is from a magazine gift that was out a while ago and it came in to good use on this design


I have used Copics to colour both and for the top one I used a flower stamp to add the pattern to the card

For the one to the left I used a white gel pen to add the pattern.

The pen was  a bit on the dry side though and it wouldn't colour smoothly

It still turned out to be a pretty card but I thought I could try edging the rim and the handle with some gold and see how that looked

Here is the card once I had done that and it does look better with the gold paint.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, love the white gel effect on the teacups!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards Christina.
    I love the gold finish.
    Val in Spain x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards!
    Great dies for the tea cups - think I shall put them on my wish list ;))

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cards are very pretty great for charity cards thank you Christina
    Love June horrocks xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Christina,
    Great cards today and the gold pen shows off the white spots beautifully, so it's a case of a dry pen leading to a different finish!
    Maureen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely cards, design and colors.
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I just love all the blue cups! Great cards!☺

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both cards are so pretty and I especially like that you added your own patterns to the cups. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ces petites cartes sont adorables!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card, thank you. Diana xxx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...