Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

October 18, 2018

Workshop Day ...

Hi Everybody,

So yesterday was a fun day spent in Stockport with the winners of the competition to have a creative workshop day with me.
They came from all over the country and some of them travelled a good distance to get there. We where eight ladies and one man and I think Stephen was very brave with all these women !!
 But we had a lovely day and Practical Publishing provided a buffet lunch for us all with tea and coffee flowing all day.



All went away happy with their makes and the "Goodie" bag that PP had given to them as well as some Decorative Hatpins as my gift to them also. 
The little film was part of the day crafting, chatting and having fun and I have to say a big
 THANK YOU 
to all who came.

Especially to Debra for her bow tutorial and to Stephen who tolerated me really well when for some inexplicable reason I repeatedly called him Pete ... Pete where did I get that from ???

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

10 comments:

  1. lOOKS LIKE YOU ALL HAD GREAT FUN AND WHAT BEAUTIFUL CARDS YOU ALL MADE XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards and what a lovely time you all had even "PETE"...lol
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards and how brave of Pete, sorry Stephen to join you, bet he had fun as well as you ladies.
    Faith

    ReplyDelete
  4. All very pretty cards. The bow looked lovely I look forward to seeing the new video on how Debra made it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The cards were beautiful. Looks like everyone enjoyed the day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Christina,
    I'm back from a few days away with friends, but the cards on the video are beautiful and it looks like a bunch of tidy crafters having a good time!!! I'm pleased to see that I'm not the only one whose desk looks like a bomb site when I've finished!
    Congratulations ladies and Stephen (or Pete if you prefer ha ha).
    Maureen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Christina
    Glad you all had a good day and everyone produced some beautiful cards. Only wish I had been successful
    Best wishes
    Jenny C xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks like great fun was had by all! Can you talk to them about a trip and class to the USA?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I had a great day and learned a lot, my wife laughed and laughed at what you nicknamed me and my daughter loved her card and to see her dad on the TV. Kind Regards Pete (AKA - Steven :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Steven ... so glad you enjoyed your day and that your daughter loved her card. I even spelt your name wrong in the blog post so sorry for that as well
      Best wishes to you and your family Cxx

      Delete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...