Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

October 23, 2018

Floral Easel card & Box

Hi Everybody,

It's many years ago that I last did a video for an
Easel card and so I have decided to up date the process in a new video.

It has been requested by some YouTube followers and I was happy to oblige.

I am very happy with the result and the matching box that I created to go with it.

I used my 6x6 Collection  and added embellishments from the new Decorative Collection


So here is the video for you to view and if you have never tried an Easel Card then give it a go ... it's easy I promise you.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

14 comments:

  1. lovely
    I will definitely give this a go xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card today,looking forward to watching your video later.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and box - just love your box and die sets :))
    Thanks for the video!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great video and beautiful card, thank you. Diana xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely change to have an easel card featured, how refreshing. I am a great fan of the easel card, they display so nicely and this card is a great example. Beautiful composition and use of the dies of your collection, Christina. Thanks for another lovely example of your talents.
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Christina,
    This is gorgeous. Thank you for the video.
    Maureen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Magic....Really nice all round...Thank you Christina...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card and box Christina. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card and box .Video first class as usual xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pamk Mckenzie - Beautiful card and box today, thank you Christina, - Pam Mckenzie, Spain

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Christina
    Only just got round to watching the video and the card and box that you have produced are beautiful and first class as usual. You have given me the inspiration to make one. Thanks for showing us
    Best wishes
    Jenny C xxx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...