Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

October 27, 2018

Card and Gift Winners ...

Hi Everybody,

Lovely day here this morning ... cold but sunny, and as usual lots to do. 

It is Formula One weekend and so Griff will be attached to the TV and I will be up in the craft room with all my bits and pieces.

Ruby will be out for her long Sunday morning walk and maybe a roast beef dinner. 

Now onto the winners of the set that was on offer yesterday which is the
 Best Of Card Making Magic.

This really is a full gift of an A4 stamp set and four matching dies and there are lots of ways to put this to good use.

So the two names chosen today are ...

Sheila Price
and 
Jenny Hurley
Pleas email me your postal address to 
christina@card-making-magic.com
and the gifts will be on their way to you.

You have 72 hours in which to claim them and please let me know that you have them safely

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations Sheila and Jenny. I have this wonderful set and you'll enjoy using it.
    Maureen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the win of this lovely gift Christina, I have emailed you : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH my.....can't believe that my name is on the winners list......SO tickled and proud!!! Sending email now...thank you...thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...