Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

July 02, 2019

Baby Book Card

Hi Everybody,

This pretty project has been filmed to show you how I made it as a really special baby card.

I used the A5 Nesting Ovals to create the pages to my book  and they play really well with older dies from the card making magic range.

All me collections are available with Craft Stash

This project can be dresses p as much as you would like for boys or girls. And it would serve a lot of other occasions too


I used to make this kind of thing with large Spellbinders dies but they were all retired and no longer available. So I think these are an excellent choice for those who like these book type cards

Have fun with it and I promise you it is not difficult or time consuming to make.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

13 comments:

  1. Its just so perfect, love your card Christina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card/book, looking forward to watching your video later.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful baby card and box :))
    Thanks for a great video!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful Christina
    Love Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card to make to welcome a little one. It would make a mommy very grateful to receive such a unique and beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH! so beautiful, love how you make it so simple in the video.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this. I did make a spellbinders one but it wasn't as many layers as this.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Christina
    I used to make book cards after watching your original video using the Spellbinders large dies and loved it. I haven't got the A5 ovals but do have the 5 x 7 lacy ovals so will have another go using them. Thanks for showing us how to make such a pretty baby card.
    Hugs and best wishes
    Jenny C xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Different and unique gift for new parents. So beautiful, Christina. Thank you for sharing.
    Hugs from Toronto
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty card....I have a question, I see you check comments before they are published, on average how many a week are deemed to contain something inappropriate and are not published? I’m just curious as it’s another job for you to do to administer your blog.
    Thank you for all the work and effort running you blog and the card making magic tutorials and inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely gorgeous. I always watch the appropriate video a they are so helpful. Thank you. Diana Lawton xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I havent made a book card for a long time but this one is lovely. Will have to keep it in mind! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pam Mckenzie, Hi Christina, just catching up. what a beautiful card, a lovely gift for a new mum to receive, thank you for showing how to make
    it, Pam Mckenzie, Spain

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...