Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

July 17, 2019

Die Cutting Essentials 54 - Piece by Piece Jigsaw Die Set

Hi Everybody,

This fun little jigsaw can make some really pretty cards if you cut the die from different coloured card stock

And because there are so many pieces to each cut you can make several cards as I have in the video.

I really enjoyed playing with this and although the pieces are small the overall effect is very eye catching.


The magazine is going to be on sale tomorrow the 18th July and there are lots of ideas inside for you to try both with the gift and other projects.

You also have the opportunity to down load some papers to help make your cards, for both male and female. So take a look and the link is on page three.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

8 comments:

  1. Great cards today, looking forward to watching your video later and eagerly waiting for my subscriber copy to arrive.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a jigsaw die and believe me the children I have made cards, or just jigsaw sets, love them, so a great buy for those who need it...I love your video Christina, thank you....Hope you are feeling a whole lot better now....luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very creative use of the dies. Lovey cards xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Christina,
    This looks as though it will be a useful die set to have, love the cards.
    love Maureen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A bit different, I like it. Diana xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Christina, very fun die to play around with. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great cards. Thank you for the video. Will look for the mag tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...