Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

July 16, 2019

Sneaky Peak

Hi Everybody,

Thanks to everybody for your concern over me feeling really poorly and I am happy to say that I feel much better now thanks and I will be with you on Hochanda tomorrow for the One Day Special.

I have lots of exciting new things to share with you and this is a sneaky peak of one of the die sets that will be on the show.

So I hope you can join me at 6pm and 8pm on the 17th July and at 9am 1pm and 5pm on the 18th July

If you can't make the shows then maybe you will be there for Craft Stash Facebook Live on the Friday and try to win one of their wonderful "Give Aways"

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

10 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you’re feeling better. The sneak peek looks interesting.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christina glad to hear that you are feeling better 😊
    This sounds very exciting so I can't wait to see what's coming and I will be watching on Friday and fingers crossed I might win one of the giveaways.
    Love Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Morning Christina. So glad you are feeling better.. you had us quite worried for a couple of days.
    I am hoping to catch some of the shows. But running back and forth from the hospital to see my brother is taking its toll. But I am going to try and tune in Thankyou Christina. Sending hugs and best wishes to everyone. Kind regards Ann Toppcards Leeds.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy to hear you are much better.Your new dies look great -have ordered a couple off CS -looking forward to seeing your Demos ☺

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Christina,
    It's good to see you back, being poorly when you are on your own is no picnic. I'll look forward to seeing you tomorrow and hope you feel up to it.
    love Maureen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy to hear you are feeling better. Keep it up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pleased to hear you are on the mend, will watch you on my laptop as I cant get Hochanda on my tv. Good luck. Diana Lawton xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So glad your feeling better you had me worried
    Love June Horrocks xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great to hear your feeling better Christina.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pleased that you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...