Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

July 03, 2019

Card Making Magic Oval Rainbow Card

Hi Everybody,

Today I had some fun with the new A5 Nesting Ovals and created this Rainbow Card which In think would delight children if they got one for their birthday.

Their very own Rainbow and if you added their age it would be doubly delightful.

I didn't have the right coloured card so I used my pens to get the look. I only coloured the outside edges of the card as no one will see the centres.


The little die set with sun and clouds is an old Spellbinders one that I have and I couldn't find it on their website.  But the one I have linked to would still it fit the bill but the sun is a little larger than the one I used.

I hope you enjoy the video ... it's really short so wont take up too much of your evening

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

14 comments:

  1. Great card, looking forward to watching your video later as this would be the perfect card for my nephew.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card :))
    Thanks again for a great video!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love card Christina perfect for my great grandson thank you off to watch the video
    Love June Horrocks xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this idea, very pretty...luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So easy to make and very effective - lovely card.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now that's a really pretty card and ideal for either sex.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a very clever idea! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good Afternoon Christina. Lovely idea for children's cards. And what child doest like a rainbow. I think this will be a winner. Thankyou Christina. Sending hugs and best wishes to everyone. Kind regards Ann Toppcards Leeds

    ReplyDelete
  9. A good simple card for little ones. Thanks for showing. Diana Lawton xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this for my grand-daughter this month. Thanks Christina.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Christina
    A great fun card today and I agree with you - would make a perfect card for a child with all those colours
    Hugs and best wishes
    Jenny C xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. A lovely idea Christina, thank you x

    ReplyDelete
  13. The A5 complete card and box set is on my wish list at the moment. I have the 5x7 and A2 already and all the elements cut out really well. The A2 is especially good with die and stamp sets from America as they’re all sized to fit the smaller A2 American card size.
    Thanks Christina....

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fun and lovely card; great idea as always.
    Hugs from Toronto
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...