Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

July 29, 2019

Rose Petal Card Stand

Hi Everybody,

When the card stands were first introduced to the Card Making Magic Collection they were very popular.

This one will hold the 6x6 the 5x7 any of the round or oval shapes and the A2 and makes the display look really pretty.

But the new size is a lot bigger and will hold the A5 as well as any of the other sizes and your recipient will have the perfect way to show off their card

This Christmas Card has been created in the same colours as the stand and the gold looks really elegant on both sides of the stand.

But look more closely at the card itself and you will see that I have cut one of the stands in half and used it as a corner on the front.

It makes lovely addition to the design on the front but another way it can be used is by adding glue to the long straight side and just along the bottom then placing it inside the card to act as a pocket to add your tag greeting to.

I am sure that you can think of many more ways in which to make the Card Stand  work for you.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx 

10 comments:

  1. Love this card Christina as you say so many ways to use the pretty stand thank you for the inspiration you always give us xxxxxxxxx
    Love June horrocks

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty Christina! Love what you have done

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the original stand and have often used it but never thought of adding it to the card.Thanks for the idea .The cards are lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just think it is very thoughtful when dies are made like this to be used in various ways, here you have just proven this Christina, the half of the stand on the gold card looks amazing, who would have said it was the stand...brilliant idea...thank you...luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, thank you Christina. Diana xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good Morning Christina. I also have the card stand but I think I am going to have the bigger one very soon lol. Boards Christina. Thankyou. Sending hugs and best wishes to everyone. Kind regards Ann Toppcards Leeds.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Christina,
    The small version of the stand has been very useful so I think I'll have to invest in the larger one very soon!
    Maureen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Christina
    Love both cards. I haven't got any of the CMM card stands yet but looking at the way you have used them they are very much worth a consideration. Thank you so much for showing us.
    Hugs and best wishes
    Jenny C xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely cards as always you come up with great ideas Sylviax

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Christina as much as I love your kits (stamps and dies) I find it very difficult to remove the die cuts from the dies because there is no punch out holds on the back of them. I find myself digging the die cut out which deforms the piece. If there is a better way to remove them, I would love to know

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...