Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

July 20, 2019

Card & Gift Winner

Hi Everybody,

Thanks for all your support over the past week when I have been on Hochanda and Facebook Live.

 It is very much appreciated and now I am back home safe and sound.

 But I promised on Hochanda that I would do a video to show you how I turned the short sided Octagon Box in to the tall sided version. 

So as soon as I have finished this post that is what I am going to do and then tomorrow it is 
chill ... chill ... chill ... day with Ruby and my family.

Lets move onto the winner of yesterdays FF Gift and card winner and the name chosen this week is ...

Karen Roit
would you send your postal address to me at
christina@card-making-magic.com
and the gift will be on its way to you straight away.

Please let me know when you get it and I hope you have fun playing with it .


More ... and the Video tomorrow ,,,

Hugs xx

10 comments:

  1. Got my dies from CS and will be trying to make a tall box tomorrow.Enjoy your weekend Christina -you deserve the down time after such a busy and successful week. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Christina,
    I'm looking forward to the video but you definitely deserve some relaxation time so enjoy tomorrow with Ruby and the family.
    Congratulations to Karen, it's a super set.
    love Maureen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Karen.....enjoy and have fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Karen.
    Glad you will rest and spend time with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Karen
    Hello Christina you deserve a day of rest tomorrow with your lovely Ruby hope she is well. Sending big Hug's & cuddles for Ruby.
    Love Lynda xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrulations Karen. Christina, cannot wait for your video. Hope you have a gorgeous day with your family

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to Karen. That's a very pretty box, Christina..am eager to see the video.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Must give this a go, amazing....luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...