Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

July 10, 2019

Cream & Gold Birthday Wishes

Hi Everybody,

Today's card is created with the Lacey Nested Oval and I have used cream and gold to make it.

It would make a lovely wedding card with an appropriate sentiment or change the colours for any other occasion.

It is 5x7 when finished and so will fit neatly into the 5x7 Card & Box Set

I have blended the flowers into the colour scheme ... but a little tip I learned a long time ago is to buy mostly white flowers and colour them your self to match your designs.


You can but Isopropyl from the pharmacy and is sometimes referred to as Rubbing Alcohol and it is not expensive. A little goes a long way

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

11 comments:

  1. I remember long long ago you showing us how to colour ribbon and flowers in this way, have always done with with mine if I do not have the colour I want...thank you Christina for showing us again...Fab card here today, so pretty....luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the demo, it is a good tip to buy only white flowers and colour them. I love your card it would make a lovely wedding card, I agree. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I see a Christina shabby chic card my heart melts. They are so beautiful.
    Thank you for the tip about dying the ribbon and flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Christina,
    Sorry I've been missing for so long but I'm back now!
    What a beautiful card and also what an excellent tip and video you've given us. I've tinted the edges of flowers with ink pads, but this is even better so thank you.
    love Maureen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Afternoon Christina. I love your card sample it's beautiful. And what a different and inexpensive way to change the colours to your own personal taste. Thankyou . Sending hugs and best wishes to everyone. Kind regards Ann Toppcards Leeds.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card and useful video if you havent got the colours needed. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good afternoon Christina :) OMG!! We are treated to another stunning Christina Signature Card. Absolutely Gorgeous. Thank you so much for all the beauty you put into your craft. Hugs. xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely beautiful Christina. Good video, thank you, Diana xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Christina
    Thanks for the tip of colouring flowers and ribbon - I've yet to try it so must give it a go. The card today is beautiful
    Hugs and best wishes
    Jenny C xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. So beautiful, so elegant ... love it.
    Hugs from Toronto
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Christina
    Beautiful card ! Do need to get some flowers and ribbon to have some fun. TFS
    Hugs Maria x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...