Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

July 27, 2019

Card & Gift Winner

Hi Everybody,

How does all this really hot weather sit you ?? I can remember sitting out in for hours to get a suntan when I was younger but not any more. It is far too hot for me and I simply melt. I like it to be warm enough not to need a coat but cool enough to feel comfortable.

It is even too hot for Ruby and she seeks all the shade she can find. We now go walking early in the day and again later in the evening when it is cooler, and that seems to suit her much better ... and me 

The draw for yesterdays gift has been done and the name this week is ...

Elizabeth van Asch

if you could email me your postal address please to 
christina@card-making-magic.com
the gift will be on its way to you.

Please let me know when it arrives with you and I hope you like it.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

10 comments:

  1. Thank goodness it's raining today .I totally agree with you Christina -dare I say it's an age thing,😎?xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Elizabeth you are going to have fun with this set.
    I know what you mean Christina I'm a very cold person but its was even to hot for me, and now it's raining and it probably won't know when to stop.
    Have a lovley weekend Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Elizabeth, your wish came true

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Christina,
    I never could stand very hot weather and it's been unbearable lately, but it's raining here now - and has been since last night! I hope you and Ruby are more comfortable today.
    Congratulations Elizabeth, make an early start on your Christmas cards.
    Maureen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Elizabeth, enjoy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done Elizabeth a lovely gift. It’s much cooler here today and it has been raining it’s a pity so many concerts on and Pride parade in Liverpool, the weather has been so good, but it is awful today, it’s such a pity. Love Anne Owens x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done Elizabeth, enjoy. Diana

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Elizabeth. Christina i think you love the Aussie Winter here in QLD, is a very mild most days are around 24, the mornings areca bit chilly at around 4 degrees. I be happy if it stayed this way. Not looking forward to the long hot summer

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats Elizabeth Christina the dogs seem to love the cool mat he loves to lie on it
    Love June horrrocks xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you all for your good wishes. I’m really looking forward to receiving it.
    I’m happy it’s cooler, but am fed up with the rain. I had a leak when we had all that heavy rain in June, and it took me ages to get a roofer to come and sort it out, fortunately it’s all fixed now, I’m just pleased it wasn’t my craftroom as the water would have ruined my paper stash!

    Best wishes
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...