Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

July 21, 2019

The Octagon Box - Short & Tall Versions

Hi Everybody

As promised I have now got the video completed to add to this page  and it is quite a long one  ...so my apologies.

But there was no way to get all the information into it and make it any shorter. I hope it doesn't spoil your enjoyment of it.

It is done in sections so you can always pause it and come back to it later if need be.

In the video I have shown you how to make the original box and frame and how they will work together.
 In the second part I have shown you how to extend the sides to create the taller box and I have added several frames as trays to add various items to depending on who you make it for.
If you are adding things like little Fairy Cakes then they would be deeper than the chocolates and you wouldn't need as many. 

But you will need to play around with yours and see how it goes
.The main thing is to have fun with it and decorate it to suit the contents
I hope you enjoy

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

13 comments:

  1. These die sets are great, Christina!
    So versatile.
    Thanks for the video showing us how to make such beautiful box sets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant video - I know what I will be doing later today! Thank you.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant brilliant idea, a definite make for me....thanks Christina...luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Christina these dies are absolutely beautiful I have really got to get them.
    Thanks for sharing your knowledge you are so creative.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very good video,a must to see. Diana Lawtonxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Christina
    These box set dies are amazing and I must thank you for sharing your very detailed instructions of how to use them. They make some really beautiful items. I particularly like the deep box which has endless possibilities for use. Thank you so much for showing us. I really must have these soon.
    Hugs and best wishes
    Jenny C xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Christina,
    Thanks so much for doing the tutorial, I'll watch it tomorrow but I'll definitely be giving the different sizes a go. Hope you've had a good day with Ruby and the family.
    love Maureen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very beautiful & perfect for holding various sizes of small treats & gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Perfecto love always Christina thank you june Horrocks xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Christina,
    What an amazing video, guess what I'll be doing soon!
    Maureen x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good Morning Christina. This box looks really interesting and I will have a go with it...but just not now. We are up and down to the hospital as my brother is really ill.... so it will have to go on a back burner for now... but from what I see it is really beautiful. Thankyou Christina. Sending hugs and best wishes to everyone. Kind regards Ann Toppcards Leeds.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the instructions....these sets are on my wish list!
    I want to try the extended box, but cutting a sheet of A4 in half lengthwise so the box is not so deep, and less layers of the frame are needed to fill it....
    Watched your video in the middle of the night as I couldn’t sleep with the thunder and lightening (and neighbour’s awning destroyed in the strong winds!) then watched it again to help drown out the thunder.... :|

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! Your creativity never ceases to amaze me Christina. These are so beautiful and versatile, and have been added to my wish list, but I could not find these sets on the Craftstash website when I looked a couple of days ago. I guess I will need to visit the website again in case I missed them. Thank you for continuing to share your talents with us, you are an inspiration. Best wishes and hope you are truly recovered from your indisposition. Nancy Millway from Queensland Australia

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...