Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

December 26, 2019

Christmas Gifts ...

Hi Everybody,

I hope you all had a good day over the Christmas Holiday and not feeling too full of food and drink. 
Thank you for all your lovely comments on my glass ware and as I promised I have more to show you now that the day has gone by and my recipients have been given their gifts.

Depending on the space they had available on dressing tables I made these lovely sets for each of my daughters and granddaughters

In them I added cotton wool balls, cleansing pads and  ear buds and I am really pleased with the way they turned out.

Each of these also has a candle holder with it and they have been sprayed silver

The glitter on them has been sealed with Mod Podge and extra bling added to all pieces.

I have added small feet to each one to raise them up and they really do sparkle in the sunshine

I just hope that my recipients do like them and didn't say they did just to be polite




This one is on a very large mirror base that I made from wooden blocks  and then glued 5" mirrors to the top.

It has been decorated on top and on the sides and the jars are covered with crushed glass which again was sealed with Mod Podge to stop it flaking off.

These are some and I will show you more next week.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful and what a wonderful gift to give...tfs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most beautiful, your talent is amazing...luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Christina,
    I hope you've had a good Christmas with the family, I know it will have been difficult for you.
    I'm sure your daughters and granddaughters have loved your gifts and you've been working very hard to get them all done.
    Maureen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Dear Lady... Is there anything you can't do??? These are absolutely gorgeous! Thank you so much for sharing. I don't think your recipients were just being polite. I think they absolutely loved their Beautiful gift! Big Hugs. xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing. For Christmas I received a garden art from Blooming Plates Garden Art in regional Victoria, made using the same technique, plates etc put together then onto a stake so that you can put it in the garden as a decoration. My looks like sparkling crystals, my daughters is in shades of blue. Just beautiful. Easy to google to see lots of clever peoples work using this technique. Christine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Christina, Diana Lawton xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful pieces! And I certainly hope your recipients
    appreciated all your hard work!
    Sharon Brand

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Christina
    Sorry I'm a bit late commenting but your creations are just beautiful. I'm sure your daughters and grand-daughters are so pleased with their gifts and really appreciate them. You're such a talented lady
    Hugs and best wishes
    Jenny C xxx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...