Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

December 29, 2019

Winner ...

Hi Everybody,

Here I am and the draw for the Friday Freebie Shaker Kit prize has been done ... at long last !!
So without keeping you waiting any longer the name this week is 

Donna Johnstone
would you please email me your postal address to
christina@card-making-magic.com
and the gift will be on its way to you.

I hope you enjoy making up the kit and there are eight card blanks in there for you to make.
Please let me know that you have it safely and be sure to give it time to get to you until the Christmas post is back to normal.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations Donna....enjoy your goodies!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Donna!
    Happy New Year everybody!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Donna, enjoy. Diana Lawton

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Donna, enjoy your gift.
    I hope everyone has a Happy and Healthy New Year.
    Maureen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done Donna this is a lovely gift. Anne Owens x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...