Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

December 22, 2019

Winner ...

Hi Everybody,

I am late as usual but I had a busy day yesterday and this morning has been a family get together for breakfast and a dog walk. But I am home again now and I can't wait to play with my brand new collection that arrived yesterday. And what's more I can't wait to bring it to you on Hochanda on the 16th and 17th January. I love it all and I think you will too.

For now though lets get to the prize winner from Friday and the name this week is ...

Annie Dunn
would you email me please with your postal address and the prize will be on it's way.
I hope you will like it when it arrives and please let me know that you have it safely.

Now before I go I will show you some of the glass pieces that I have made from items I picked up in the charity shop. 

This one has been decorated with crystals and diamante and it consists of an upside down dish on the bottom with a round vase on the top. 

Then I have added a glass saucer, dish, votive holder and crystal door knob for the lid which lifts off.

It has all been sprayed silver before decorating and then I added the flourish down the side

I have added string lights to the inside and it is really pretty. One or two in my family have their eye on this piece 
The next on is this hurricane vase that has been added to an upside down dish and decorated with tiny mirror tiles. 

On the top is another glass saucer with an upturned dish, a glass candle holder and then the red crystal knob with a silver bead end.

Inside this I have added a narrow cylinder vase and used diamond wrap around it.

I have stood it in some table crystals and this will hold an LED candle light

And then last but not least this set is a fluted vase with a glass bell on the top and this has yet to be decorated.

But I am really pleased with the way all my creations have turned out and I will show you more after Christmas ... as some of them are gifts.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

14 comments:

  1. Wow absolutely amazing creations, your talent is never ending Christina....luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Annie....enjoy your goodies!!!! Christina......I love what you have done with your creations!!!! They are stunning. Can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Annie Dunn on winning such a wonderful Super Package! Big Happy Dance for you! Christina is so generous with her Friday Prizes isn't she. I hope you show us something you've made Annie. That would be a real treat.

    Good Sunday Morning Christina :) OMG!!! WOW!!! You had me at Sparkle. I love anything beautiful, sparkly, glittery, etc. Your creations are absolutely AWESOME! Just Stunning. I am sure your recipient will absolutely love and cherish their gift forever! Thank you so much for sharing. Enjoy your day Dear Lady. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Christina,
    Your upcycling is amazing and you've certainly got some brilliant ideas. I don't know how you find the time with your crafting and designing! If I don't get back in before, I hope you have a good Christmas with all the family. xxx
    Congratulations Annie on winning a super set of dies and stamps.
    Maureen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done Annie, enjoy. Christina your latest projects are WOW. Happy Christmas to you, your family and all followers of your blog. xxx Diana Lawton

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good Morning Christina. Congratulations Annie. And well done to our Christina. What a fantastic way to use household items . And look at the fabulous results. Well done . Thankyou Sending hugs and best wishes to everyone. Kind regards Ann Toppcards Leeds.

    ReplyDelete
  7. these are beautiful. great upcycles!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats Annie and enjoy!
    WOW! Christina, you really are branching out in the craft world!
    Super pieces! Have a good holiday.
    Sharon Brand

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing work christina and beautiful too.
    Have a wonderful Christmas
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! I was so impressed with your cards, I never dreamed you had so much more. Can't wait to dig in my hutch for unused glassware and grab my glue gun.. Again...thank you for filling me with such excitement!
    Jeraldine Podliska
    Columbus, NE

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations Annie...enjoy your win.
    Looks like you are having a lot of fun creating:-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your projects are amazing Christina well done I would like to wish you a very happy Christmas god bless
    June horrocks xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello Christina,

    Thank you for sharing all these lovely creations.

    Not sure if I will have time tomorrow so I will take this moment to wish you, Christina, and your family a very warm Merry Christmas from a cold Toronto!

    Carmen

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...