Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

December 18, 2019

Die Cutting Essentials 60 (DCE60)

Hi Everybody,

The offer with this months Die Cutting essentials is a die and stamp set to help you make Waterfall Cards.

There are lots of ways to make these designs but in the video I show you the way I do them the way that works for me.

But if you have a way that works better for you then use that and the end result will be the same.

You can also use the other elements in the set for other card ideas and I have created a shaker card using the same dies


You will find lots more ideas in the magazine and it will be on sale tomorrow the 19th December.

It is a die that you can have some fun with and children will love the way it works so make sure it is strong enough to withstand the pulling action from them

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

4 comments:

  1. Love this die Christiine the card

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never made one of these cards as I fell they are not stron enought to withstand my grandchildren using them. Will watch you video and in the new year will give it a try. Love your finished look and maybe make it for an adult card. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pam Mckenzie - Thank you Christina a very nice waterfall card.
    Pam Mckenzie, Spain

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great video Christina, thanks for sharing.
    Hugs
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...