Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

December 08, 2019

Winner ..

Hi Everybody,

I hope you are all having a goo weekend and doing the things that you like to do. I am going out walking with my family later this afternoon and there will be dogs with us as well. Then it will be a well earned hot chocolate before heading for home again. Fingers crossed the rain stays away.

The draw or Fridays prize has been done and the winner this week is ...

Christi Neal
would you email me your postal address please to ...
christina@card-making-magic.com
and the gift will be in the post to your straight away.

I hope you enjoy playing with the set and please let me know that you have received it safely.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

4 comments:

  1. Hello Christina, trust me you wouldn't be going out for a walk if you lived in the North East! Hope it stays fair and not windy for you, enjoy your hot chocolate!!
    Congratulations Christi, this is a brilliant set to work with.
    Maureen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Christi have fun

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Morning Christina. Congratulations Christi.
    Enjoy your walk with the family Christina and more importantly your lovely hot chocolate. Sending hugs and best wishes to everyone. Kind regards Ann Toppcards Leeds

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...