Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

December 04, 2019

Lucky Find ...

Hi Everybody,

I was out walking with Ruby the other day, and while she was busy barking and sniffing, I just happened to spy these objects tucked haphazardly in someones garden, obviously to be discarded.

So I knocked on the door  and apologised for my intrusion but I asked if I could take the two figures in her garden. She said "Yes of course you can " and so home they came.

They were dirty and dusty and rusty around the bottom but once I had cleaned them up they looked much better.

Here they are with a new paint spray job of silver and they are a lovely silver mesh that shines in the sunlight.

It's amazing what you can find when out with walking with a dog and I shall be keeping my eyes peeled for other lucky finds in future

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx


13 comments:

  1. Lucky indeed. Nothing like being at the right place at the right time. Good for you.
    They are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Christina,
    A lucky find definitely, I love them and you've made a great job of bringing them back to life.
    Maureen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a treasure you found! Very beautiful.
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done, a good transformation. Diana Lawton xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, most unusual, ones man's junk is another man's treasure, as they say...they look good all cleaned up !!! luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! an excellent find and an excellent makeover. (Love the suit too)
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lucky you. Wonderful to have a dog, gets us out more often. Dianne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cool! A lucky find. I like them a lot. Well done. xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Omg. It's amazing what other people's junk is someone else's treasure. Never happens to me but we'll spotted Christina. Sending hugs and best wishes to everyone who needs them today.Kind regards Ann Toppcards Leeds

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great find it's amazing what people leave out but the old saying goes “one man's trash is another man's treasure". Looks really great.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love what you found Christina, when i am out walking , i often stop to look at other people's gardens and are offer cuttings or fruits of their labour from there veg gardens. (Don't have a dog) but enjoy the walk in the cool of the early morning . Great start to the day

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow what a good job you’ve done with your find treasure indeed
    Love june horrocks ccxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...