Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

December 15, 2019

Winner ...

Hi Everybody,

I am glad that you are liking the prize on offer from Friday of the Paris in The Springtime die. It is very pretty and will make some lovely cards for you to use all year round.

  Griff and I went to Paris in the spring of 2000, We went on a coach tour and he asked me to marry him under the Eiffel Tower. Of course I said yes and we started organising our wedding as soon as we got home again. 

Apparently the whole coach full of people where in on it too because they asked him "Did you ask her"   and when he said he had and that I had said yes there was a loud cheer from the other passengers at the news. It was a very special trip.

So the draw for the die has been done and the name this week is ...

Mona Beverly
Would you email me your postal address please to 
christina@card-making-magic.com
and it will be on its way.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

6 comments:

  1. A beautiful memory Christina ♥️
    Congrats Mona xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful memories for you Christina!
    Congratulations Mona:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Christina,
    What a lovely story and a wonderful memory. My romantic husband asked me while I was setting the table while mam was making the supper!
    Congratulations Mona, enjoy this fantastic set.
    Maureen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely, romantic memory Christina. Congratulations Mona.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done Mona, enjoy. Diana Lawton xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that story, Christina. What a wonderful place for a proposal and that your Griff had let the whole group in on it. He sounds like he was a very special guy.
    Congratulations, Mona!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...