Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

December 17, 2019

Simply Cards & Papercraft 200 - Altenew Modern Anemone

Hi Everybody,

 This months copy of Simply Cards & Papercraft is a very special edition because it is the 200 copy since it came to the shops way back in November 2004. 

It has got better and better over the years and it is one of the magazines I first subscribed to at the start.

So this month you will get an Altenew Stamp and die set called Modern Anemone and the video will show you how I used it to make some really pretty cards.

You can also download some papers to go with the dies and stamps but I don't imagine this copy will last long on the shelves so you will need to be quick. Altenew is always a favourite and one that everybody wants to have.

I hope you enjoy the video and as I said in the film my hands have black acrylic on them and it won't wash off.  I will show you after Christmas what it is I have been doing with the glue and black paint and glitzy things I have been collecting as they are presents for my girls 

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

8 comments:

  1. Love your card-it’s gorgeous. Looking forward to watching your video later.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning Christina. Lovely cards and video this morning. Congratulations to the magazine. Sending hugs and best wishes to everyone. Kind regards Ann Toppcards Leeds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, this one is really a stunner, love your card and the video, a must get on my list, thank you Christina....luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent video. Looking forward to seeing the reason for the black fingers! Love the card. Diana Lawton xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A Beautiful card, I watched the video this morning and was VERY impressed with the tutorial too, gorgeous selection of cards from the stamp, great inspiration.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card. Love the colour of the blue flowers down the side.
    Dianne

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous cards, you have so many great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely cards Christina. Thank you for the tips.
    Hugs
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...