Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

May 03, 2020

Filigree Fancy Dies & Beautiful Verses Stamps - Butterflies Card 1

Hi Everybody,

Today I have a card and matching envelope to share with you and these are just ordinary shop bought DL supplies

I have used the Butterflies that are part of the Perfect Panels and Lovely Layers Die Sets and I am quite pleased with the result.

The verse and frame are from the
Beautiful Verses Stamp Set

I have also stencilled the background and the envelope for a soft and delicate look

The video will show you how I made this card and if I can add anything else it would be to cut the butterflies from a thinner card stock like 160 -250 gsm card

The rest of the card would be fine with the  300 gsm but the thinner card would reduce the bulk in the butterflies and help it to fold neater.



Tomorrow I have another card for you using the same dies, stamps and colours for a totally different look ... which is my favourite one out of the two.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

9 comments:

  1. This is fabulous Christina, a lovely design.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Christina,
    What a great card to give, especially to NHS workers, and I have three who live opposite me!
    Looking forward to tomorrow's card.
    Maureen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am wondering if this is happening with anyone else … the video keeps losing its picture but voiceover is still there. This happened with another video recently. Is it just me?

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card and I especially like the butterfly surprise inside the card!

    Sandra Smith
    Queen Creek

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Christina
    What a brilliant idea for the butterflies to be the colours of the rainbow especially at the moment. Love the card. Look forward to tomorrow's card
    Hugs and best wishes
    Jenny C xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Watched this a day late - another good idea - next stop is todays video xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful idea, Christina. Thanks for sharing.

    Stay safe and healthy.
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes beautiful. Diana Lawton xxx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...