Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

May 19, 2020

Altnew Chrysanthemum

Hi Everybody,

I was having a little play over the weekend with some Altenew Stamps and coordinating dies that I have had for some time and this is what I came up with.

I think these flowers are so pretty and I love the card.

But the reason I am showing it to you twice is to see the difference just a few gemstones can make to add a luxury feel to any card
I have added just five  small pink stones to the card and I think it looks so much better.

I have used cream card for the base and added one slightly smaller layer with foam tape for a little depth.

It is a layering stamp in four sections but I only used three and three shades of pink ink for the flowers and two shades of green for the leaves 

Here is another one that I did at the same time with flowers in another area to ring the changes.

Both are lovely but the first one has to be my favourite. 

There's just something about that one that makes it extra special

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx


19 comments:

  1. A very pretty card Christina. Love Altenew stamps. Karen Holmes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All 3 cards are gorgeous, my favourite is the last one.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Morning Christina. These are all lovely cards and it would be very difficult for me if I was asked to choose a " best " one. Thankyou Christina. Sending hugs and best wishes to everyone. Kind regards Ann Toppcards Leeds.
    PLEASE STAY SAFE EVERYONE 🙏 🙏 🙏

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Christina
    Both cards are lovely but I agree with you I like the first one best - there is just something about it that stands out. Hope you are keeping well- take care and stay safe
    Hugs and best wishes
    Jenny C xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Christina
    You are so right, a few sparkles add so much. Love the Chrysanthemums.

    ReplyDelete
  6. 3 pretty cards .I like all of them -can't choose ☺ xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous cards as to which is my favourite, I would say for me to get any of these as results I would be very happy.
    Keep safe and well
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty, I love the colour, it looks so real. Thanks Christina. Diana Lawton xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are all beautiful but I really like the one with the embossing, the flowers are are gorgeous colour.
    Love Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. So simple but lovely, I love them xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful cards and I agree that the rhinestones add a lot to the card. The first card is my favorite once you added the rhinestones. The think the eye prefers the placement of the first flower as it seems more natural.

    Sandra Smith
    Queen Creek

    ReplyDelete
  12. They're all beautiful, but I agree with you..the one in the second picture is my favorite too. Also a reminder to me to add the stones. Thanks for the inspiration, Christina.
    Sherry Hay.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello Christina,
    All three cards are beautiful. I like white space on cards!
    Maureen x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely cards. You are right Christina, a few gemstones and the card looks different (in a good way).

    Stay safe and healthy.
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous, the gems do add an extra special touch, love both layouts of your flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  16. That's an incredible card. Love the flowers and all the details. Great job!
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Just beautiful Christina.....well done

    ReplyDelete
  18. These cards are so pretty Christina I love them all. Love Anne Owens xxx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...