Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

May 20, 2020

Lower Alphas ...

Hi Everybody,

This simple and easy card is created with the Lower Case Alphas that were introduced in the Birthday Celebrations last week.

They match perfectly the Upper case ones and are a fabulous addition to your own collection to help you personalise your cards.

Many people have unusual names that you will not find as standard. 
Or even names that they like to spell outside the norm.

For instance how many ways do you know to spell the name Christina ??? 
I have seen it as Krystina, Chrysteena, Kristyna , to mention just a few ... need I say more, none of that is standard spelling.

So this little set will give you endless possibilities when ti comes to adding names to your creations.

Personally I love it and it has opened up new avenues for me in the future, when it comes to different occasions I may be asked to make a card for.



More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

10 comments:

  1. Two brilliant cards, both lovely.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like these Christina, I have a few sets of alphabet dies- varying sizes and designs. Karen Holmes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Christina
    Two lovely cards - I love the first one especially
    Hugs and best wishes
    Jenny C xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Christina,
    These are brilliant, I'll give it a go.
    Maureen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two great looking cards Christina...well done and tfs

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like this as well. I have a smaller version and you've given me good ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  7. J aime beaucoup ces deux jolies cartes !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Quite different, I like it. Diana Lawton xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great cards, really useful for mens cards too. Love Anne Owens xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like big sentiments, these are perfect!
    hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...